users@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: JAVA.NET SITE: CollabNet Alert: Infrastructure Maintenance Friday August 1st 18:00 hrs PDT - Saturday August 2nd 01:00 hrs PDT]

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:22:24 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: JAVA.NET SITE: CollabNet Alert: Infrastructure Maintenance
Friday August 1st 18:00 hrs PDT - Saturday August 2nd 01:00 hrs PDT
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:03:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mohan <mohan_at_collab.net>
To: announcement_at_java-net.dev.java.net
<announcement_at_java-net.dev.java.net>

Dear Notify Java-Announcements,

We are performing a comprehensive system maintenance in our datacenter which would make your CollabNet site intermittently unavailable from Friday August 1st 18:00 hrs PDT 2008 - Saturday August 2nd 01:00 hrs PDT 2008. We will be performing work on the power, storage, and network systems and the end result of this work will be enhanced capacity in our hosting environment for all customers.

If you have questions or feedback, please contact CollabNet Support.

Thank you.

CollabNet Support Team
www.collab.net/support
(800) 211-3047 | (650) 228-2561