users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: Common Classloader in a clustered environment?

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:17:53 -0600

What is in your commonlibrary.jar?

-----Original Message-----
From: glassfish_at_javadesktop.org [mailto:glassfish_at_javadesktop.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:19 PM
To: users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Subject: Re: RE: Common Classloader in a clustered environment?

Yes, the nodes have the ojdbc14.jar in their glassfish\nodeagents\nodeagent1\instance-1\lib\ext directory. I'm not having trouble with the ojdbc14.jar.

I'm trying to add another common jar for example let's call it commonlibrary.jar. I dropped it into the glassfish\domains\domain1\lib\ext directory of the DAS machine but I get NoClassDefFoundErrors for this jar. I have also copied the jar to each nodes \lib\ext directories and keep getting the same problem.

How come the ojdbc14.jar is seen and used but not my commonlibrary.jar? As far as I can tell I have copied my commonlibrary.jar file in all the places where the ojdbc14.jar file is found.
[Message sent by forum member 'chile62' (chile62)]