users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenID for Web Apps?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:57:31 PDT

we have developed a prototype openid 1.1 authentication module that integrates in Glassfish using the technique define in:

http://blogs.sun.com/enterprisetechtips/entry/adding_authentication_mechanisms_to_the

we will be making the openid auth module available under the openSSO project, where it will be available for community contribution.

The auth module has minimal external dependencies, will be applicable to existing applications without reassembly or recompilation, and should be installable in any JSR 196 compatible Servlet container.

Ron

integration of the auth module in Glassfish allows the glassfish applicaton server to be a consumer of openids.
[Message sent by forum member 'monzillo' (monzillo)]