users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF host with multiple IP adresses - JConsole from remote could not conn

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:54:21 PDT

Oh yes - that part of the DAS is easy to be overseen. Thanks for pointing to that, Aniceto!

I have changed 0.0.0.0 to the fully-qualified-hostname of that stand-alone-server of the domain and rebooted that instance.

Interestingly the JMX Port is ${JMX_SYSTEM_CONNECTOR_PORT} which is 38686 according to the System Properties but after the instance restarted JMX listenes on right IP but port 38687.

I should investigate this in context with my whole installation (NodeAgents, one Cluster with two instances, and, two StandAlone server) --- but unfortunately I have no time for that currently.

Thanks for your advice, Aniceto!
[Message sent by forum member 'bernd_zedv' (bernd_zedv)]