users@glassfish.java.net

modified domains folder in asenv produced a blank docroot

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:07:54 PDT

Hi,

I already was able to boot the AS with the index page correctly displayed w/o any trace of errors in the server and jvm logs.

Then I experimented to change the location of the domain folder with the ff steps:
* change the default domains setting in the asenv.conf to set to my preferred domain folder, e.g. /blah/.../domains/mydomain. I also copied the compiled mydomain to the folder. But when I boot the AS server, the displayed root page was a blank and I'm having exceptions. Exceptions like WebModule wstx services failed to deploy and has been disabled--please see attached log file.

Any suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'densio' (densio)]