users@glassfish.java.net

Can't Access Admin Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:25:47 PDT

Hi All -- New to GlassFish. I'm having a problem with accessing the Admin Web App.

I've installed GFv3-TP2. Seems to have worked OK. No errors during the install, plus I can deploy and hit a simple Hello World type of app.

However, when I try to access the Admin App I have some problems. I hit http://localhost:4848 and I get the welcome page. I then hit http://localhost:4848/admin and see "Installation In Progress" page. It sits there for a bit and then takes me to a blank page. The attached log file is produced.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance?
[Message sent by forum member 'kooknboo' (kooknboo)]