users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS MDB subscription to topic

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:40:08 PDT

Yes, I've seen that NB is putting that default value. It took me a while to figure it out but I did not answer to your forum reply until I've solved this (found the 'problem' in the xml file).
But even after changing the values there and redeploying the application the MessageProducer was still looking for the wrong destination. Then I've restarted NB and it worked.

Anyway, it is ok now and I've learned some things with this occasion. I will get the documentation on OpenMQ.

Thank you very much.
[Message sent by forum member 'coboo' (coboo)]