users@glassfish.java.net

PWC1406: Session Time Zone not set!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:33:59 PDT

PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet DatabaseServletOracleXE threw exception javax.servlet.ServletException: Session Time Zone not set! at com.companyname.project.DatabaseServletOracleXE.doGet(DatabaseServletOracleXE.java:53)

the offending line is: out.println("<h2><%= new java.util.Date() %></h2> ");

javax.servlet.ServletException: Session Time Zone not set!

so how do I correct it because when I remove the line I get the same error BUT theere is nothing to display.
[Message sent by forum member 'bobparis' (bobparis)]