users@glassfish.java.net

Which .jar file has internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:04:56 PDT

Hi,
  I have a similar bug which is already been posted and the solution given was add the below entry in domain.xml and remove the xercesImpl.jar and xerces.jar from web-inf\lib.

I did the same but it did not fix my issue. [b]I do not have the xercesImpl.jar which has com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl file.[/b]
Can any one tell me which .JAR file should be included and where?

<jvm-options>-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl</jvm-options>

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'gjp' (gjp)]