users@glassfish.java.net

Problems with colon and realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:04:25 PDT

Hello,

I am working on an Tapestry-project with Glassfish 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs). The authentification is basic with an own realm and the connection is SSL-encrypted. Everything works fine with encryption and without the realm activated. After activation of the realm all URLs with colons (i.e. "https://localhost/myApp/start:refresh" ), generated by Tapestry causes an exception (HTTP Status 503 - Access to the requested resource has been denied). The problem exists also with glassfishs admin-realm and is gone away, if any realm is leaved. No entry in Server-Logs or else only this exception. Could anybody explain this problem or has a hint for me? Something to do with web.xml?

Thanks for your replies,
Tom
[Message sent by forum member 'tommyboy66' (tommyboy66)]