users@glassfish.java.net

Re: custom X509TrustManager

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 04:03:07 PDT

Yes, I get "EMELifeCycleListener: init()" in glassfish logs. You can put call to init() right before first if (LifecycleEvent.INIT_EVENT ==..... then it is called right after:

Call to init() (if it is placed before all if()'s) is repeated again after log message "Self Management Rules service is enabled"

Call to init() if inside any of those if()'s is not repeated at the end of glassfish startup procedure.

And, yes I still get the same error message no matter where that call to init() is placed (custom TrustManager is not beeing picked up)

/mareks
[Message sent by forum member 'mareks' (mareks)]