users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying a third-party web service to Glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:47:29 PDT

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a X-Fire Web service (POJO Type) deploying on Tomcat. This is fine. I have generated a JAX-WS client and I am talking to the Web Service with no problem.

Now the challenge. I need to deploy this same web service on Glassfish and use the client and hit the service. My problem is this: the web application with a web service component is deployed on Glasfish, however it comes in as a web application ONLY. There is NO web services definitions in the Admin console.

Suggestions on how or where I can gain the deployment knowledge quickly?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ_ray' (russ_ray)]