users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installing Glassfish on Linux

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:51:45 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> Quick ONe Kristian!
>
> I am trying to start the server using [i][b]asadmin Use[/b][/i]
> command at [i][b]glassfish/bin[/b][/i] directory and keep saying
> command not found. Can you help me please..

Chances are that, after unpacking glassfish, you didn't run the

ant -f setup.xml

command in the glassfish folder - this is responsible for creating an
initial configuration / domain, and after doing so, asadmin and friends
will be right around waiting to be needed. ;)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One