users@glassfish.java.net

Sepecify Platform dependent resources for Web Start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 02:14:27 PDT

Hi!

I developed an ACC client with glassfish and successfully managed to boot it using the web start support of glassfish.
I noticed there is a java-web-start related tag for sun-application-client.xml.
In my network the clients span across several os platforms (windows, linux, mac, ...) and the graphical framework I am using supports them all, but with different .jar files. I know the JNLP language supports specifying the os version for resources, something like:

[code]
<resources os="Linux" arch="x86">
    <jar href="abc-linux.jar"/>
</resources>

<resources os="Windows" arch="x86">
    <jar href="abc-win32.jar"/>
</resources>
[/code]

Is this level of customization possible with glassfish j2ee application clients ?

Best regards,
LL
[Message sent by forum member 'lflobo' (lflobo)]