users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v2 bundled with EclipseLink?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:00:11 -0700

GFv3 TP2 includes the Java Web Tier (from Java EE 5) and EclipseLink.
Is that enough for your needs?

Other opinions? Including a fully tested GFv2 + EclipseLink is just a
matter of resourcing and RoI. If people are interested let us know.

Note that a bundling like this needs not be done only by the core team.
  In a way similar to how Julien did the EZpack version of GFv2, some
people could get together to do and lightly test a GFv2 + EL.

Full testing and formal support from Sun would require more customer
interest data.

Thanks,

        - eduard/o