users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Poor performance when executing SQL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:52:49 PDT

Please try & see if problem in My Web XML - TransactionManager<resource-env-ref-type>jdbc.transaction.TransactionManager<resource-env-ref-type>
Also, have you added to Shareable Scope?
Have you added DataSource GlassFish<resource-env-ref>?
Add BiTronix TM back into JNDI.
Please try this, yes it is a DataSource bindings Problem, very annoying, but very common problem re ease of transition. Perhaps we hope it is being eased into Embedded Source across the Java Platform Hey?
Try all this, hope this helps to solve your dilemma.
[Message sent by forum member 'commanderjared3068' (commanderjared3068)]