users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with JPA cache

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:02:19 PDT

I distilled my application down to a very simple test case using the persistence "drop-and-create" and defaults where ever possible and a few simple stateless session beans and the minimal amount of entity beans to still model the application.

And indeed you are correct, taking the "@OrderBy" off solves the problem. About 50 hours of my life have been wasted on this.

I can work around this by making the "getter" return an unmodifiable ordered collection, but I do have a couple of questions. How did you come up with this idea as it being the problem? Is there an open bug on it? Should I open a bug somwhere on it?
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]