users@glassfish.java.net

Announcing FishCAT, a community Beta program, please join Fish CAT to find bugs

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:20:52 -0700

Hi All,

Welcome to the FishCAT - a GlassFish Community Acceptance Testing
program. The main goal of this program is to provide opportunity to
community
to significantly influence the quality of the GlassFish as well as to
get early feedback on stability and usability in GlassFish Beta testing
cycle.

We will start our first FishCAT program for GlassFish v3 Prelude. Now
we need your help. If you have an experience with GlassFish and want to
contribute
some time and effort, please follow the section "FishCAT Process" at the
end of this announcement[1] and apply now! Or simply fill out the
attached application form
and send it to glassfishquality_at_sun.com. Applications are being accepted
until 8/15.

Your voice is important to us. Ready to contribute ? We look forward to
hearing from you !

Best regards,
Judy/Yifeng
FishCAT coordinator [2]