users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Sponaneous Glassfish Crash reporting asenv.bat as missing

From: Chamberlain, Eric <echamberlain_at_ventripoint.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:46:43 -0400

I am running 9.1_01 (build b09d-fcs)

I cannot reproduce it as the event was spontaneous (i.e. no one was changing anything in GlassFish or the Java it runs) and that Glassfish came right back up and was stable once I restarted it.

BTW, it would also be nice to hear how I can get this to auto-reboot. I am running it on Windows 2003 server and am using a service wrapper to get it to run as a service....

 == Eric ==