users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish-v2ur2 persistence unit deployment problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:04:54 PDT

Hello, I am having the same problem with the glassfish-v2ur2 in this thread:

PersistenceUnitInfoImpl: For pu-root [C:\Documents and Settings\Sandro\Meus documentos\NetBeansProjects\EJBModule1\build\jar], a jar-file [entity-all-in-one.jar] specified in persistence.xml is not found. The server also looked for a file called [C:\Documents and Settings\Sandro\Meus documentos\NetBeansProjects\EJBModule1\build\entity-all-in-one_jar]. Please verify your application.

I am using the glassfish with NetBeans 6.1 and Windows Xp

anybody have this same problem with this version?

Thanks for any help!
[Message sent by forum member 'sandrogiacom' (sandrogiacom)]