users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to detect Glassfish at runtime?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:15:51 PDT

All I care about is a class that I can sniff that tells me if I am running on Glassfish.
One constraint I have is ... I dont want to instantiate any Glassfish related classes ... i just want to attempt a load. So if a class unique to glassfish can be loaded ... thats exactly what I want. I forgot to mention that my class located inside a jar in the domains/domain1/lib directory and I dont have access to the Servlet Context inside this class.
[Message sent by forum member 'uppalapati' (uppalapati)]