users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Anybody using GF with Novell LDAP eDirectory?

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:52:14 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

Sorry I'm a bit late getting back. Not directly, but our LDAP tree is eDirectory
and we hook up our Roller deployment (on a 2 node GFv2u1) to it.
The webapp uses LDAP authentication, the appserver doesn't
(although I can't see why it wouldn't work, eDirectory has always
behaved itself ok with our other applications).