users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to setup Glassfish behind NAT?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 05:41:54 PDT

THANKS TO TIM for the links and THANKS TO FLORIAN for the instructions.

It works eventually, eventhough it doesnt load smoothly.
at first JWS shows java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
but after 11 attempts, it loads the app. (thanks God I got stomach ache and went to toilet at that time)

well, i dont know why it shows connection time out. Is it maybe I am using dialup connection on the client? (and when I was downloading the app, I got stalled all the times. I have to connect the client pc to LAN first before launching it on dial up connection)

I think the problems could be on
1. Glassfish when producing extentions files. (directing to ORB listener IP)
2. JWS when downloading & connecting to the server.

Thanks
Tedjo
[Message sent by forum member 'bedjo' (bedjo)]