users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Keeping a timer alive

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:35:51 -0600

Hi Dru,

What kind of exception are you experiencing? You should be able to get the exception from within your code even

if TopLink is throwing it. The EJB TimerService will run on one of your cluster nodes. You can migrate it manually

from one node to another if you need to. That it runs on one node is per specification. The migration capability is a

handy extension. And a cluster node should not have any differences between them, that is the purpose of the

cluster, right?

Manfred.