users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Activemq and genericra in glassfish fails

From: davood <dave.fet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 02:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ramesh,

I don't think it's a problem with activemq as I can access and use the jms
queue from c# based client when glassfish refuses to work with activemq.
Actually I think it's a problem with resource adapter. .
For configuring it I've used a tutorial I found in activemq web site,
http://activemq.apache.org/sjsas-with-genericjmsra.html

This is the config,
:RMPolicy=OnePerPhysicalConnection
      :ProviderIntegrationMode=javabean

:ConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

:QueueConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

:TopicConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

:XAConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory

:XAQueueConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory

:XATopicConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory

:UnifiedDestinationClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQDestination
      :QueueClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue
      :TopicClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic
      :ConnectionFactoryProperties=brokerURL\\=tcp\\://127.0.0.1\\:61616
      :LogLevel=FINE

Please note it initially works pretty good and problems happens after a
short time of using JMS.

Best.