users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Migrating From jboss-4.2.1 to GlassFish

From: John Clingan <John.Clingan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:12:21 -0700

Sekhar, our migration guru, has written a blog entry on the topic and
also manages our migration project on java.net. These resources may
help:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sekhar/archive/2008/02/migration_jboss.html
https://migrate2glassfish.dev.java.net/
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=M2GMigrationGuide