users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does Glassfish recognize context.xml?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:25:56 PDT

Jan,
Can you please let me know where I can find the context.xml DTD supported by GFV2 and V3?
I could not find any blogs or docs that describe the web app level config thats allowed in context.xml

It appears the webapp level configuration feature in Glassfish does not have feature parity with Tomcat. For example,

One cannot define a Realm, JDBC Resource etc. We can only reference existing resources defined in domain.xml

thanks,
_raju
[Message sent by forum member 'uppalapati' (uppalapati)]