users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Synergy Project?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:15:23 -0700

WebSynergy has been making progress but, unfortunately, it is waiting on
a couple of Sun-internal issues. My apologies for how long it is
taking; nothing serious but the type of thing that moves slowly,
specially in the summer when it is harder to corral the right people for
some paperwork.

I believe there was a new build almost out. And the web site is almost
out too... but I'll ping them now.

Please bear with us while we get this moving.

        - eduard/o