users@glassfish.java.net

Re: New problems with EJB-QL when migrating from weblogic to glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:01:47 PDT

Thanks JMarine, you suggestion helped. I'm able to deploy the ejb jar without any errors now. I still need to verify the output of those queries though.

I've some other queries that involve comparing the date columns using the BETWEEN clause which works fine in weblogic. As a work around, I had remove that clause from the query and had filter those records in the java class that called the finder method.

Thanks
Suneel
[Message sent by forum member 'suneelgv' (suneelgv)]