users@glassfish.java.net

JPA: (toplink) can I share a persistence.xml among differnt modules?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:36:41 PDT

Here is the case:
I built one project for persistence only, contains all entity classes and of course persistence.xml file and dbschema.
I also have another two project which use this entity project, one is a web app, the other is a java se app. if I run java se app seperately, everything is ok. But when my web app uses that entity project, it couldn't find any table.
My question is it possible to do things like my way? if yes, what I did wrong?
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'bobxu' (bobxu)]