users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish MQ is the slower than Jboss MQ?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:43:01 +0200

Thanks for bringing this up.
I'll let the MQ and performance people answer this, but I think I like
the conclusion:

"When overloaded with messages, JBoss MQ and JBoss messaging suffered
failures that brought the whole application server down. OpenMQ, in
contrast, prevented the client from sending any more messages once the
message queue reached a size limit. This behaviour protected the
application server from failure."

-Alexis