users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL support

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:32:28 -0700

Valid question.

The location is in domain.xml. To be precise: <domain-folder>/config/domain.xml.

Another way you could consider is to add the CRT into an already existing
keystore which is located at:
<domain-folder>/config/keystore.jks.

Thus, the point is -- GF already comes with a keystore, you can add your
keys, certs to it and configure the listener(s), e.g. http-listener-1 to
use them by a nick-name.

Regards,
Kedar