users@glassfish.java.net

Error SGMT0017 What is wrong with my arguments?

From: 真嶌 晋 <susumu.majima_at_mail.rakuten.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:04:04 +0900

Hello Forks,

I'm trying to do is kicking some action(MBean) by creating management rule.
I wrte codes below.

--------- MBean for checking -------------------------------
package mbean1;

public class GFMBean1 implements GFMBean1MBean {

        public GFMBean1() {}

        private String message = "sample";
        @Override
        public String getMessage() {
                return this.message;
        }

        @Override
        public void setMessage(String msg) {
                this.message = msg;

        }

}

------------ MBean for Action -------------------------------------------
package mbean1;

import javax.management.Notification;
import javax.management.NotificationListener;

import java.util.logging.Logger;

public class GFMAction implements GFMActionMBean, NotificationListener {

        Logger log = Logger.getLogger("GFMAction");

        public GFMAction() {}

        @Override
        public synchronized void handleNotification(Notification notification, Object handback) {

                log.info("**** Recieved Notification *****");

        }

}

I use asadmin to create mbean. It successfully ends.
create-mbean --user admin --name GFMBean1 mbean1.GFMBean1
create-mbean --user admin --name GFMAction mbean1.GFMActionBean

I use admin console to create a rule.
The log says SGMT0017 IrregalArgument is specified.

Event type: monitor
MBean: user:impl-class-name=mbean1.GFMBean1,name=GFMBean1,server=server
Check Period: 1000msec
Check type: String
Triger: Equals
Value: MAJIMA

I use Jconsole to set Message MAJIMA. There is **** Recieved Notification **** in server.log.
I'm confused because SGMT0017 is in the log but it works like I think.

Pointing out what argument is wrong helps me.
Could someone let me know why SGMT0017 occuers?

Thanks in advance,

Susumu Majima