users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fatal Error from EJB Compiler

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:20 PDT

thanks for replying

I am relatively new to JBoss and Application servers...so dont know much about it.

I was just following the part 3 of this webcast:-

http://www.thescreencast.com/2007/06/jboss-seam-generator-and-eclipse-ide.html

It shows you how to deploy the project on jboss...I was able to deploy it successfully on jbossAS but was not able to do so on glassfish....I think we have to configure it differently....but I don't know how to.

If anyone of you guys have a link which shows how to configure Jboss Seam using glassfish and Eclipse IDE...It would be appreciated.

Again Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'bkhan78' (bkhan78)]