users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application server Admin authentication through LDAP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:32:52 PDT

hi,
here's my login.conf:

/* Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. */
/* SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms. */
fileRealm {
        com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.FileLoginModule required;
};
ldapRealm {
        com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.LDAPLoginModule required;
};
solarisRealm {
        com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.SolarisLoginModule required;
};

my jaas-context is ldapRealm... so is this correct?

because it still does not work...

I am not looking to authenticate LDAP users to applications hosted on the appserver..

I am looking to have LDAP users belonging to a certain OU, login to ADMIN GUI using their credentials...
because now, the only account is admin!
[Message sent by forum member 'alessandroastuto' (alessandroastuto)]