users@glassfish.java.net

PWC4011 warnings

From: David Nedrow <dnedrow_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:37:36 -0400

Running GlassFish v2ur2 within NetBeans, I get a large number of the
following messages from my application...

PWC4011: Unable to set request character encoding to UTF-8 from
context /FilterRequest, because request parameters have already been
read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has already been called

A new message is generated for each new page generated (via Wicket
with Spring injection).

Any pointers on what I need to do to make the application server
happy? I have to admit, this appears to be cosmetic, but I hate not
clearing warnings.

I'm not explicitly calling ServletRequest.getReader(), so this may be
something I need to take up with the Wicket crew.

-David Nedrow