users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Spring,Glassfish , JNDI and Datasources

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:17:19 PDT

In your posting, you have referred to "REAL JNDI DataSource / name" registered in the glassfish admin tool. Do u mean the "REAL JNDI DataSource" to [b]Resource -> JDBC -> JDBC Resource[/b] or else [b]JNDI Resource[/b] itself ?
Please help me out in this regards, I'm getting the following exception.. when I tried to access my application after deploying into Glassfish...

[i]org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name '/logonAction' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/com/comp/prj1/admin/applicationContext-admin-web.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'logonService' while setting bean property 'logonService';
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'logonService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/com/comp/prj1/admin/applicationContext-admin-services.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'logonDAO' while setting bean property 'logonDAO';
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'logonDAO' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/com/comp/prj1/admin/applicationContext-admin-dao.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'prj1DataSource' while setting bean property 'dataSource';
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'prj1DataSource' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
No object bound to name java:comp/env/jdbc/prj1DB[/i]

* I can able to ping to my configured jdbc resource.ie., [b]jdbc/prj1DB[/b]
* [b]java:comp/env/jdbc/prj1DB[/b] is configured in Spring's applicationContext.xml which is refered from a DAO object
* I have added the enteries/config stated in your posting into web.xml and sun-web.xml
[Message sent by forum member 'niceguyi' (niceguyi)]