users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to enable snmp for a custom Mbean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 03:23:20 PDT

Hello.

I've took a look at urls you have provided. But my understanding of snmp and glassfish is so little that I'm unable to move on from that.
Please, point me out where I can find more information about snmp for glassfish.
I want to highlight that I'm looking for something particular for glassfish.

What is snmp adapter for glassfish? What is the right way to integrate glassfish and snmp?
How I can start it under glassfish AS? What I have to put into domain.xml?
There is a way of snmp exposure of glassfish's jmx tree through snmp? like we can see it on jconsole screen.

The intent is to allow management of my application through snmp agent like jconsole does.

sincerely.
alexamdre efremov
[Message sent by forum member 'aefremov' (aefremov)]