users@glassfish.java.net

Can I know when and how an applet is run from GlassFish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:52:06 PDT

Is it possible to determine (perhaps from log files) exactly which files are downloaded when a client runs an applet served from GlassFish v2 ur2 and when the applet was run? I ask because I need to know that the packed version of the applet's JAR files are being used in preference to the original unpacked JAR files as part of a verification process for the Java pack200 tool. I also need to know exactly when the applet is run on a client machine.

--
And loving it,
-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)