users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot deploy application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:35:20 PDT

Hey, i'm trying to get started with GlassFish but seem to be running into a problem when attempting to deploy the test application.

I get this error message when deploying the test application:

[b]Status: 404
Command deploy failed.[/b]

I am using GlassFish v3 preview 2 on Debian and have been able to successfully the application server, run updatetool and pkg, started the default domain, and started the Java DB server.

It's probably a simple mistake, but any clues would be helpful
[Message sent by forum member 'jamesgoodwin' (jamesgoodwin)]