users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can I install GlassFish on HP-UX?

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:15:00 -0400

Oh ok, thanks. I didn't realize that GlassFish had platform specific
code in it. I thought the only platform specific code was the JVM
itself, and therefore GlassFish can run on any platform that has a JDK.
I saw a cool Grizzly/IceFaces presentation where GlassFish V3 was
running on the iPhone.

Ryan