users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "asadmin create-system-properties" command not working

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:29:26 -0700

Hi Michael,
     This command is supported only in cluster or enterprise profile
domains. Most likely you will have developer profile domain by default
when you installed glassfish.

To create a cluster profile domain use the command with option --profile
asadmin create-domain --profile cluster --adminport 4848 --passwordfile
<passwordfile> domain2

-Sankar