users@glassfish.java.net

"asadmin create-system-properties" command not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:15:51 PDT

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the "asadmin create-system-properties" command to add system properties, but it constantly fails with the following message:

C:\Servers\glassfish\bin>asadmin create-system-properties example.property=hello
This operation failed, because it could not be handled by this domain.
An example of such an operation is creating application server instances or clusters when they are not supported by the given domain.
The actual error is: MBean instance not found: com.sun.appserv:type=properties,category=config
CLI137 Command create-system-properties failed.

I downloaded and installed a new instance of GF UR2 and I still get the error. Any ideas? Do I need to load this MBean from somewhere first? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'mwooten111' (mwooten111)]