users@glassfish.java.net

HTML is loaded not completely

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:09:29 PDT

I have a few web-application deployed on Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.2u4.
If I work with the application from a local network, then all work good.
But when I work with the application from home or other place, then HTML code loaded not completely often, especially if it contains a lot of data. Without a difference either it is static HTML page or it is HTML code generated by JSP page.

I have added following JVM options while resolving some other problems with SJSAS:

<!-- this is to prevent the java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space during deployment-->
<jvm-options>-XX:MaxPermSize=256m</jvm-options>
<!-- -->
<!-- additional jvm options to fix file descriptor leak due to sockets not being closed (bug#:6321777) -->
<jvm-options>-server</jvm-options>
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.useKeepAliveAlgorithm=true</jvm-options>
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.socketSoTimeout=30000</jvm-options>
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.maxKeepAliveRequests=250</jvm-options>
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false</jvm-options>
<!-- end of additional jvm options -->

Maybe I need to configure some properties for resolving this problem?
[Message sent by forum member 'mikamj' (mikamj)]