users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jdbc-connection-pool settings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:57:28 PDT

Hi,

Thank you very much for the update. That is very informative.
I have just created a small test case and filed it on the referenced
bug list along with the log files. Hope they will be helpful.

And as you have guessed, looks like hibernate is using only one
connection. In the above test case, I found that pool is taking full
connections. I need to look into hibernate docs for this.

In the recent past I remember seeing negative values more frequently
for some of the options. However, in the test case, I see it
occassionally for only currNumConnUsed :?

Kind Regards,
Sanjeev
[Message sent by forum member 'sanjeev_any' (sanjeev_any)]