users@glassfish.java.net

Protect jar, war or ear archive

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:29:32 PDT

Can I protect my '.class' code inside a jar deployed in a glassfish machine?

I don't want that a person that has credential to login and reading file into glassfish machine decompile and see inside my code.

I know about obfuscator but I wish to make an harder protection.

Is it possibile to crypt the code in developer machine (with asymetric key) then deploy it on glassfish machine where the application server have the other key so it can decrypt and execute the code?
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]