users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GF and SSL: IE accepts certificate but Firefox doesn't

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:36:51 PDT

Hi,
I am having the same problem Stephan had but with an SSL certificate issued by VeriSign (non trial version) - I get a security popup message in FireFox that the certificate was issued by an unrecognized authority. In IE it works fine. VeriSign customer support sent me an intermediate certificate and told me I need to install it in glassfish and this is suppose to fix it but I have no idea how to install the intermediate certificate in glassfish. Can someone please tell me how to install it ?

Thanks,
Asaf
[Message sent by forum member 'asafb' (asafb)]