users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy --libraries weirdness

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:31:42 PDT

I think there is a bug on this but I could not locate the bug or issue number right now (maybe we forgot to track it). The bug is that the libraries defined through --library option are only available at application loading (into container) time and not available at deployment descriptor/annotation processing time.

Please file an issue to track this. And also in the meantime, you can work around it by packaging this library inside the ear (in its top level lib directory) or dropping the library to the common library directory domains/domain1/lib (the latter will need a server restart).
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn' (hzhang_jn)]