users@glassfish.java.net

How can I see if JVM instance is running in 64-bit using asadmin get -m?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:11:49 PDT

I have tried to find out if the JVM that started the Glassfish v2 U2 or AS 9.1 U2 is running in 64-bit mode or not by running variations of ./asadmin get --monitor server.jvm.*. But I could not find exactly what server.jvm. option to check if the JVM is running in 64-bit mode or not. Does anyone know how I can get the full list of server.jvm options or the one for 64-bit JVM mode?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'ykwon' (ykwon)]