users@glassfish.java.net

Configuration issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:00:43 PDT

Hi,
I'm trying to configure multiple j2eeapplications running in the same appserver instance as I did in the past using SunOne 7.
In fact, I'm trying to configure DEV instance and Quality instance for my enterprise application.
But, I need to use the same jndi resource names (with different parameters) for each j2eeapplication. Let say for DEV instance the connection pool will connect to DEV database and for Quality instance the connection pool will connect to Quality database (but I need to keep the same jndi name for each instance).
It is possible to have resources per j2eeapplication? My understanding from what I read is that is not possible.
Do I need to have one instance of appserver per j2eeapplication in the way that I want to configure it?
Any help will very appreciate.
[Message sent by forum member 'adelcast' (adelcast)]